Hello, everyone today our article is all about How to upgrade android version nought 7.0? Well, everybody wants to change the looks of their android mobiles. We will use different themes and enjoy ourselves. By changing or downloading the new themes the android looks may change but the features and accessibility wont. For these reasons people search for android updates. Updated versions came with a new developed technology. So, we expect almost the better review from the latest android version. Now a day the latest android version is 7.0. Users who want to moderate their mobiles can easily update their android versions after complete study of this article. Although I here by saying you that you will understand our articles very easy. It means I will tell you in brief steps involved in how to upgrade android version to 7.0? Before going into our article on how to upgrade android version Nought 7.0? Let’s talk about some basic introduction of Android version 7.0 and the features involved in that.
- 0.1 About Android Nought 7.0
- 0.2 Nought Features
- 0.3 Instruction to How to Upgrade Android Version Nought 7.0?
- 1 How to Upgrade Android Version Nought 7.0
About Android Nought 7.0
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new version of Google’s mobile operating system, used by billions of devices around the world. It features longer battery life, improved multitasking and smarter notifications in a slimmed down and refined Android experience – following on the work done in last year’s version 6 Marshmallow It is faster, more polished and a subtly-better experience all-round. Apps install more quickly, the OS can be smaller in size and updates to Android can be installed on the fly, without having to wait for 10 minutes while it reboots, if you have a new device. The new Vulcan API graphics system is also baked in for better gaming performance and Nougat will support Google’s Daydream virtual reality system, eventually. How to upgrade android version to 7.0?
Nougat is not, however, a major visual overhaul of Android. Those that have used Marshmallow on any of Google’s Nexus smartphones or devices with little in the way of modification to Android, such as the OnePlus 3, will instantly recognize it. You’ll be able to switch between apps more easily and do more without opening apps at all. New settings also let you block apps from eating up cellular data in the background. Nougat is starting to appear on phones, including new ones expected from Google next week. Some of these features may seem familiar because individual manufacturers such as Samsung and LG have built them on their own. But now they are officially part of Android, which means they should work with a greater range of apps and phones. How to Upgrade android version to 7.0
You’ll be able to switch between apps more easily and do more without opening apps at all. New settings also let you block apps from eating up cellular data in the background. Nougat is starting to appear on phones, including new ones expected from Google. Some of these features may seem familiar because individual manufacturers such as Samsung and LG have built them on their own. But now they are officially part of Android, which means they should work with a greater range of apps and phones.
To switch apps in the past, you had to tap a small square at the bottom and scroll through your open apps. Now, just double tap that square to go directly to your most recently used app. Keep double tapping to toggle between them — for example, if you want to switch back and forth between email and map.
Or just have both of them open at the same time, one on top of the other. Instead of double tapping that square, press and hold it until the app you have open moves to the top half of the screen. You can then choose another app for the bottom. But some apps won’t work properly — or at all — in split screen, at least until their makers update them to support the feature.
2.GOING APP LESS
Nougat will let you reply to messages directly from a notification; for chats, you can also see recent sent and received messages from both sides, not just the most recent incoming note. And when apps such as Gmail group multiple notifications into one, just slide down the notification centre from the top to see more on each item rather than an unhelpful “5 new messages.”
Coming soon is a feature called Instant Apps. You no longer need to download and install an app you might use just once. Instant Apps run on Google’s servers instead of your phone, and only the parts you need get sent to your phone temporarily. Though it’s not formally part of Nougat, it is part of Google’s effort to reduce app clutter.
3. SAVE MONEY
A data-saver feature blocks apps from using cellular data while running in the background. Google says that even if an app is active, images and other data-hungry elements might not load until you tap them. You can still choose to have specific apps override that — for example, if you absolutely must have your Facebook app check for updates around the clock. Even if you have a generous data plan, this feature is still useful when travelling abroad, where data charges get expensive. You can turn data saver on in the settings.
4. AND PERHAPS YOUR LIFE
Enter your name, blood type, allergies, emergency contacts and other crucial data in the settings. Emergency personnel can access the information by tapping “emergency” from the lock screen; they don’t need your passcode.
To control what notifications, you receive, just tap and hold a notification. You can choose to block notifications from that app or silence them as they come in. Or prioritize them by having notifications still appear when you set “Do Not Disturb” to “Priority only.” (This option still requires going to the settings, but it’s just one tap away from the notification.)
You also have more control over the quick-settings menu, which you get by sliding down from the top edge twice (the first slide just yields five frequently used settings icons above your notifications). This menu gives you quick access to settings and tools such as WI-Fi, flashlight and battery indicator. Hit “Edit” to add or remove some. Not every setting is available as a shortcut, though. Below I will tell you in detail How to Upgrade android version to 7.0?
Instruction to How to Upgrade Android Version Nought 7.0?
@ CyanogenMod 14.1 is available for some devices only.
@ Rooted Android Mobile
@ Take your device everything backup .
How to Upgrade Android Version Nought 7.0
If you are not getting any OTP updates please follow the below steps carefully. If any soft brick or hard brick will happen, It is not my responsibility so be care full to do upgrade android nought 7.0. I am using custom rom to upgrading latest version of android.
Steps to Upgrade Android version Nought 7.0
- First of all you have to do your android device rooted. Just follow this link to how to Root your android.
- Then flash latest custom recovery like TWRP.
- Take Backup all your data: Contacts, Photos, Apps & other files. (Although you will not lose other files except contacts & Apps, but it’s better to be on the safer side)
- Download the Cyanogen mod 14 and Open Gapps. After downloading transfer into sd card.
- Now switch off your android device.
- Press and hold Press Volume UP + Home Button + Power Key at the same time to boot into Recovery mode
- Do not forget to perform a android backup. Goto backup option in TWRP and select all the partitions including System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right to backup. This process will take some seconds.
- After taking backup of your present system, data, boot, recovery. Then go back to TWRP main menu in that you can find out the wipe button, Tap that button.
- In wipe options, select Advanced Wipe, as well as Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache (Don’t select internal storage). Then swipe to confirm. Wait until completing the wipe process.
- Next step, you have to install CyanogenMod 14 and Gapps.
- Go to TWRP main Menu and go to install option. Locate the files where you are copied in SD card. Now swipe to install Cyanogen rom. Wait until It finished.
- Once rom installation finished, again go to TWRP main menu->Install-> Select gapps zip file and swipe to install.
- Installation process will be done in minutes. Then restart your device, It will first boot for while. And enjoy Nought.
- That’s it your device upgrade to android nought 7.0 using Cyanogenmod.
Here, as a result technologymess came to a conclusion on How to Upgrade Android Version nought 7.0?. Upto My knowledge i had given all the information that i know about How to Upgrade Android Version to 7.0?. I hope you all like this article. Kindly share with your friends in social media sites. Thank You. Keep Follow us for more articles.