Free download of Periscope for PC. You all might have heard about the video streaming app Periscope developed by Twitter Inc. It is a social app using which you can freely broadcast live videos. Periscope is becoming lot popular these days with its highlighting feature that allows live streaming. Initially, this app was released on iOS platform but now with its increasing popularity, it is available on Android platform as well. Well, to have better live streaming people usually prefer using Periscope on Windows PC and Laptop. So today I will tell you the trick to install Periscope for PC that otherwise is not compatible with it.
People started using Periscope app for broadcasting live videos in their parties, events or for watching movies and songs. With this, the search to download and install Periscope increased so if you are in search of the same, you have landed on right page.
What is Periscope for PC?
Periscope is live video streaming app which is developed by Twitter Inc. With Periscope app, you can broadcast the videos. Periscope app becomes very popular just because of its impressive feature live streaming. This app initially released on iOS platform but now it’s also available on Android platform. There are many people who want to use this video streaming Periscope on Windows PC and Laptop. This app is not available for PC, but with secret tips and tricks, you can use this application on your PC and Laptop. Here we are going share this secret tips and tricks for downloading Periscope for PC and laptop with you.
Features of Periscope for PC and Laptop Download
- If you want to share your live stream video with some Privacy for specific people, then you can start the private broadcast video and only selected people can watch the video.
- In addition to viewing their Super fans, users will also be able to see if they are a Super fan of anyone else.
- When you go live, the follower of you will get a Push notification and they can join, comment and can give likes in reply.
- With Change privacy setting, you can manage to followers and unfollow people from notification manager.
- Periscope app suggests you people based on your Twitter network and your interest. You can add new people and follow new people and make new friends and chat with them.
- Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video. See where news is breaking, visit a new place, or meet people and share interests – all in real-time.
- Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
- Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
- Missed out on a live video? Don’t worry – watch the best parts with replay highlights.
- Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
- Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
Periscope for PC is Possible?
If your question is how do I get Periscope for PC, Laptop on Windows or MAC? You came to the right place. You can still watch broadcasts on the web on desktop or mobile. But, there is no facility to live stream videos from periscope on your PC/Laptop (Windows). That’s why I am here today to help you get this amazing app on your Windows or Mac PC. With a simple tweak you can install periscope for PC on Windows. Just follow the tutorial below.
How to Download and Install Periscope for PC/ Windows and Laptop?
If your Windows PC or Laptop is running either the Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or even the Windows XP versions, then the below method of installing the Periscope app on laptop and PC will work without any issue:
In this method, you will need to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator software on your PC before you can download and install Periscope app on Windows Laptop and PC. The BlueStacks Android Emulator software, as the name suggests, is a software that emulates the Android operating system on Windows-based machines and thus helps in running applications designed for the Android ecosystem on Windows PC and Laptop. So even if your favorite Android app does not have a Windows client, you can use the BlueStacks Android Emulator to run the application without any hassles.
Steps to Download and Install Periscope for PC
- Download install the BlueStacks Android Emulator software on your Windows Laptop or PC running the Windows XP, 7,8, 10 operating system.
- Double-click and run the BlueStacks Android Emulator from your Windows Laptop or PC.
- You will now be asked to login to the BlueStacks Android Emulator software in order to download and install Android apps on your PC. You can login to BlueStacks using your Google account username and password.
- Once the login is successfully done, find the Search bar featured at the top of the BlueStacks software window.
- Within the Search bar, type in the keyword “Periscope” and press Enter.
- The BlueStacks software will now search the Google Play Store for applications that match with your keyword.
- When the search results appear, the official Periscope application should be featured at the top of the search results. To make sure that you have found the official periscope app for Android, do check whether the name of the developer of the periscope app is “Twitter Inc.”.
- After you have found the official periscope app for Android, click on the app and then when the app page loads, click on the “Install” option to install the periscope app on your Windows PC.
- Wait for the downloading and installation procedures to complete.
Congratulations, you have now successfully downloaded and installed the Periscope app for Windows PC and Laptop.
How to broadcast live video with Periscope?
Since you know sufficient about Periscope, and so now the question is how you can broadcast the live videos. So to know further follow the easy and quick steps-
- Firstly, create your Periscope Account and Login filling your essential details.
- Then open the broadcast preview by tapping on the camera icon that you will find at the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter a title that will describe what your spectators are going see in your air.
- Now select with whom you want to share your live video with like with public or only specific groups.
- Follow the three menu icons listed above and select ‘Go Live‘. You can share location, maximum chats, and even tweets in your streaming.
- Click on Go Live option to start the broadcast. To stop the broadcasting of live video, click on Stop broadcast.
Here as a result we came to a conclusion on Periscope for PC, I have given you all the information regarding periscope download and usage methods. I think you all like this article. If you have any queries regarding this article, post them in comment box. We always respond to your queries. Share this article if you like it. Thank you.