Download iMessage for PC. What is iMessage? Even when the smartphones were not invented, we used to text message from our Feature phones. Introduction of the advanced smartphones completely changed the face of messaging. It quickly made Short Message Service (SMS) obsolete and brought Instant Messaging (IM) to the forefront. You could not only send simple text messages, but it became possible to share videos, images and even files and documents. Today, we have a number of popular messaging applications used by billions of people worldwide to send hundreds of billions of messages every day. iMessage for Apple devices is one such name in the IM world.
- 0.1 What is iMessage for PC App?
- 0.2 Overview of iMessage for PC
- 1 Download iMessage for Windows 10/8/7 using iPadian Emulator
What is iMessage for PC App?
iMessage is an instant messaging application native and exclusive to the Apple devices. So, if you have an iPhone or any other iOS device, you could send an iMessage to the other iOS user. We know that Apple creates some really awesome apps. iMessage is a huge hit among the iPhone users. But, not everyone owns an iPhone but may still want to use iMessage app. Is this the case with you too? Here I will provide you a simple and straight way to use iMessage for PC.
Features of iMessage for PC
There are many features regarding iMessage app which I will be pointing out below. Let us check out below.
- iMessage helps you to send text, videos, photos, group chat, contact info etc. All you need is Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection.
- The app is an alternative to text message that you send without using the internet. iMessage has far cheaper rate than SMS.
- This app is accessible for iOS 5 users or on Mac OS X.
- You can also register multiple email address with Apple. For example, if you have sent a message to any phone number through iMessage but the very person doesn’t have an iMessage set up then automatically the iMessage will be changed into SMS.
- With iMessage, you could see a pale grey bubble colour if you are getting a reply.
- The blue button and bubble text mean iMessage communicating.
- With iMessage, you can set up your settings using group chat.
- Just like WhatsApp, all the message send through iMessage are encrypted which means that the sender will easily see if you have read the message.
- iMessage is a user-friendly app for your devices which works excellent.
- Through iMessage, you can send unlimited messages which are fun loving.
Overview of iMessage for PC
Before we get into the installation process, it would be worth your while to understand iMessage for windows a little bit more. This will help you use this awesome app better. Here are a few things you may want to know:
- You can exchange messages only with someone who also has iMessage installed on their device.
- iMessage is completely free to download and use. However, do remember that exchanging messages, videos and pictures will require internet and consume data.
All in all, it is a wonderful app to have and a great way to stay connected with your friends who have iPhone even if you don’t have one.
iMessage for PC – Is it Possible???
The answer to this question is, YES! Using iMessage on PC can be little bit complex as one needs to install multiple extensions to get it. Note that to download iMessage on your PC, you first need to have iPad/iPhone or Mac devices
Download iMessage for Windows 10/8/7 using iPadian Emulator
As you might have already guessed, iMessage is not available officially on Windows desktops and laptops. This is why the installation is not exactly straightforward. But, don’t worry we have made it very simple through this guide. We are laying down the step by step procedure to install this app easily.
STEP 1 – Know Prerequisites
First let’s see all the things you need in order to install iMessage on Windows. It is important to be prepared with everything beforehand so that you don’t run into any difficulties later. Here is what you need:
- Internet Connection: You will need to make sure that your PC is connected to the internet. This is because we will have to download an emulator and then install iMessage through the emulator over the internet.
- IPadian Emulator: iPadian is an iOS emulator that creates a Mac OS like environment on your PC and gives you access to the Apple ecosystem. You can download just about any iOS app on your PC. We will learn how to install the emulator in the next step.
STEP 2 – Install iPadian Emulator
iPadian installation process is fairly simple. Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit the iPadian official website http://www.ipadian.net.
- Click on the ‘Download Now’ option on the home page.
- It will take you somewhere lower in the page where you can see two sections ‘iPadian’ and ‘GameStation’; We need to install iPadian so again click the blue ‘Download Now’ button in that section
- Click ‘Skip’ button on the next sub-window that you see with the title “MANAGE YOUR SEARCH PROVIDERS IN ONE PLACE” (unless you wish to download the Search Manager. In that case press ‘Add & Start Download’).
- If you clicked ‘Skip’, you will see another window on which you need to click ‘Skip’ again.
- iPadian.exe file will now be downloaded on your PC.
STEP 3 – Install iMessage for PC
Now that you have downloaded iPadian, you can install iMessage as well. Launch the emulator and the appearance of the PC will transform. You will see the Mac OS like screen right on your desktop. In fact, you will also see the Mac signature dock at the bottom.
Here is how you can get iMessage for windows:
- Locate the search box in iPadian.
- Type ‘iMessage’ and press Enter key.
- You will see iMessage in the search results.
- Click on it and follow the onscreen instructions to install the app.
- Now all you need to do is access the ‘App Drawer’ from within iPadian and you will find iMessage there.
In order to use iMessage you will need to create the Apple ID and password and sign in with it. This is all you need to do download iMessage for PC. Now, go ahead and start sending messages to your friends also using iMessage.
Note: Remember that you can access iMessage only from within iPadian. So, anytime you want to use it, simply launch iPadian.
Here as a result technologymess came to a conclusion on How to Download iMessage for PC? Up to my knowledge i gave you a clear information about the entire article. There are some other methods that will help you to use iMessage for PC. But it is the best method to use iMessage in PC. I hope you all like it. If you have any queries regarding this article, kindly post them in comment box. We are always here to help you. Thank u.