Hi Guys, we are here with a new article on How to search people in facebook without login? You think it is possible? Yes, of course. Facebook is the most popular online social media and social networking service. The fact is, almost each aspect of our daily lives is mirrored on the Facebook. For some it is an addiction, while for some it is an obsession. Every user knows how to use Facebook to its full potential. Almost everybody using the Internet, barring few exceptional cases have a Facebook profile. Finding anyone on the facebook can be difficult as facebook is having more than 2Billion Members or we can say that almost every person who is using the internet world-wide definitely have a facebook account with his/her name so whenever someone want to know about somebody they search that person on facebook as it being the most popular search engine.
In the recent few years, Facebook has released so many new features, and tools for users Find People on Facebook by Name and Search Open Facebook Profiles. In this article, we are going to share How to search people in facebook without login? It gives it’s logged in users with multiple effective systems for finding just about anything. At first, there have been numerous resources which helped individuals to use the Facebook Search option without actually signing in. But, as a result of legal reasons, Facebook has shut everything now, they don’t exist anymore. The key reason for this reduction is that Facebook doesn’t need any Outlander to be associated with their network. But, today we’re here using a treatment for how to find someone on FB without logging in.
Also Read: Best Apps to Download Youtube Videos
- 1 Different Ways to Search People in Facebook without Login
- 1.1 Method #1: Use Facebook Directory to Search People in Facebook without Login
- 1.2 Method #2: Use Facebook Find Person Feature to Search People in Facebook without Login
- 1.3 Method #3: Using Third-Party Web Services and Browser Extensions (Not Much Effective) to Search People in Facebook without Login
- 1.4 Method #4: Use Google Site Search Feature to Find Facebook People
- 1.5 How to Find Someone on Facebook without Knowing His/hers Name or Facebook Name?
- 1.6 Share this:
Different Ways to Search People in Facebook without Login
There are different methods available normally to search people in facebook without login. In this tutorial, I am describing the best ways to search people who are on Facebook. A normal people can do the task very easily.
Method #1: Use Facebook Directory to Search People in Facebook without Login
The Facebook directory is a page that has a list of people, pages and places which are enlisted in the entire Facebook database. You can find anyone, any people, any person very easily as the name of the people is enlisted here alphabetically. Just press the first letter of the name from the Facebook directory and looking for the name you are finding on Facebook.
But, you can’t find everyone here. To get enlisted in this directory, the profile should be crawled by the Facebook bot. You can enable or disable Facebook crawler from indexing an account from the account privacy setting option.
Method #2: Use Facebook Find Person Feature to Search People in Facebook without Login
Fortunately, Facebook has itself a “find person” feature which lets you search anyone. Facebook has introduced the feature a few years back and it is a very useful one. Now, to find anyone you can use this person search feature. Steps are given below.
- Go to Facebook Find Person website from the link: https://www.facebook.com/public/Find-Person
- You will find the “search by name” search box at the left sidebar area.
- Type the name of the person whom you want to find.
- Press ‘Enter’ or click the search button.
- Facebook show you the profiles of the people that match your search query.
- You can filter your search by city, school or university.
This is a good way to find anyone who has a Facebook profile. Logging in to Facebook account is optional in this case. Alternatively, you can use the below link to find someone on Facebook:
Method #3: Using Third-Party Web Services and Browser Extensions (Not Much Effective) to Search People in Facebook without Login
Web application like social-searcher.com and few browser extensions provide facebook search feature to find any person on Facebook. I have tried few of them but unable to get the desired result. So, I never recommend you to use such services. Instead, you create an account on Facebook and search with facebook with better accuracy and productive search results. If you have login problems in Facebook, then try this method to solve it first.
Method #4: Use Google Site Search Feature to Find Facebook People
Google has a site-specific search feature that lets you search anything from a particular website. Using this technique, you can find people on Facebook without logging in with the help of Google search. Let’s see how to use “site-specific search operator” to “find someone on Facebook.com website”.
- Open the home page of Google i.e. Google.com. If you are outside of US, then use country specific Google home page. For example, if you are from India, you can open google.co.in, if you are from the UK, just open google .co.uk etc.
- In the search box, type — site name https://www.facebook.com name of people whom you want to find
- Click on the search button or press the Enter key.
- Google will display the facebook profile of the person(s) in the search results.
- Check each result and find the right person whom you are looking for.
Don’t forget to replace “name of people whom you want to find” with the exact name of the person.
How to Find Someone on Facebook without Knowing His/hers Name or Facebook Name?
It is very difficult when you try to find someone from your memory and you either forgot the name of the person you are looking for, or you don’t know his name. But, some time-consuming efforts may be helpful for you to search your desired one. But, for that, you must be a Facebook account user. Otherwise, you can’t try this without joining to Facebook.
Facebook do not have a great search option to find a person of a particular area, especially if you do not know his/her name. You can try these methods.
- Find using any phone numbers and email IDs that you have for finding the person.
- Find people in your suggest friend list or people whom you may know and see the profile pictures and other uploaded images if possible.
- See their common friend’s list, friend list of uncommon person, and find every photo they have.
- Check all the likes, comments and tagged people mainly who are in common people’s friend list?
- Check the group photos, school members group, college friend’s groups etc.
It is very difficult to find someone whose name or other personal details are unknown to you. If you are very lucky, then you can find him from tagged photos, comments or FB group.
Here as a result we came to a conclusion on Search people in facebook without login, here up to my knowledge I gave you the best methods to find people in Facebook. I think you all like this article much. If you like this article, please do share it with your friends. If you have any queries regarding this article, post them in comment box. We will provide you better solution for your queries. Thank you.