How to turn on and turn off safe android mode? Everyone needs this. As an officer we should take care of our assistants. Not getting? We are the officers and our androids are our personal assistants. Check out Best Personal Assistant apps for android. Because it will do everything as we order to do so. If it faces any trouble we may lose. Avoiding all those problems here is a solution for all android users. We all know that if we get any problem in our pc or laptop what will do? I am sure that everyone will at least try to reboot the pc or laptop.
It doesn’t need any higher qualifications or suggestions. Likely our android also had a feature of safe mode. If anything moves wrongly we can do safe mode android. I am pretty sure that everyone wasn’t familiar with this. Don’t worry here I am there to tell you everything about safe mode android. How to turn on and turn off safe mode android?
- 1 Turn-On Safe Mode Android
- 2 Turn-off Safe Mode Android
What is Safe Mode android?
Safe Mode in Android is for troubleshooting and you can only use the apps that came installed on your device. All third-party apps, apps which you have installed through the Google Play Store or through any APK file, will not be useable. Since these are unusable, this can be used to see if any of these apps are causing you trouble while using your Android phone.
Turn-On Safe Mode Android
How to Turn on Safe Mode in Android (Android Version 4.0 or earlier)
Older phones that are running Android versions older than 4.1 have a different way to turn on safe mode. Other than that, using the Android phone in safe mode is more or less the same. Follow these steps to turn on safe mode in Android versions older than 4.1:
- If your Android phone is on, turn it off.
- When it is off, turn your Android phone on again.
- When you see the start-up animation, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Keep pressing them until you see the “Safe mode” box at the bottom of the screen.
Turn On Safe Mode in Android (When Your Phone is On)
Turn On Safe Mode in Android using this method if you are using a Google Nexus, Google Pixel, LG, Huawei, Motorola etc. This method is very simple and it will work when your phone is on. Here is the list of these simple steps that you can follow and turn on safe mode on your Android phone
- While your Android phone is turned on, unlock it.
- Press & hold the power/unlock button.
- In the menu that shows up, tap and holds on “Power Off”.
- A message will popup “Reboot to safe mode”. It will look something like this. Tap on “OK” to reboot to safe mode in Android.
- After some time, your Android phone will start in safe mode. At the bottom of the screen, you will see “Safe Mode” in a box to identify that your Android phone is running in safe mode, like this.
Turn on Safe Mode in Android (Samsung, When Your Phone is Off)
You can also turn on safe mode in Android when your phone is off. Just like the last method, this method works with Google Nexus, Google Pixel, LG, Huawei, Motorola etc. and this is the only way to turn on safe mode in a Samsung Galaxy Android phone. This is also a very simple way, but most would prefer to use the previous method.
You can try to turn on safe mode in Android using this method if somehow you cannot turn on your phone.
- If your Android phone is on, turn it off.
- While your Android phone is turned off, press and hold the power button.
- When you see the start-up animation, Google, LG, Samsung or whichever phone you are using, press and hold the “Volume down” button.
- As soon as the start-up animation ends, release the volume down button.
After some time, your Android phone will start in safe mode and just as before, you will see the “Safe mode” in a box on the bottom of the screen. Note that only this method works on Samsung Galaxy Android phones.
Turn-off Safe Mode Android
How To Turn Off Safe Mode in Android
Now if you are using Safe Mode on Android for the first time, of course, you wouldn’t want to use it for very long. You would just want to do your work and go back to default mode so that you can use your phone as you were doing before. Of course, you should turn off safe mode since you wouldn’t be able to use all of your installed apps and widgets since they are turned off in safe mode. You will need to turn off Safe Mode in Android to go back to the default mode.
Here are the steps you can follow to turn off safe mode in Android:
- While in safe mode, unlock your phone.
- Press and hold the power/unlock button.
- In the menu that shows up, tap on “Restart”.
- Your Android phone will restart into the default mode.
- You will be able to use all of your installed apps and widgets again.
Why Safe Mode Android?
Android fragmentation is a universal problem that is due to the diversity in various Android devices and OS versions, which makes it a nightmare to app developers. An Android app developer has to write extra bits of code to make the app compatible with wide range of chipsets and OS versions. This isn’t an issue with the iOS as the hardware and software are controlled by Apple.
Due to this fragmentation problem, some apps might act weird in few devices or OS versions. However, the worst thing is that you can’t distinguish whether the issue is from an app or system-related. Luckily, Android environment comes with a Safe Mode that helps you troubleshoot the perky problems on your device. It’s quite simple to enter the Safe mode on Android, but sometimes it’s a bit annoying to get out of it. Most people get into safe mode without their knowledge and stuck in there wondering how to get out of it.
Here as a result technologymess has come to a conclusion on Safe Mode android. Up to our knowledge we gave you all the information which we have gathered on this topic. All the alternative methods are discussed with you. If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this article, kindly post them in comment box. Hence I request you to share this article in social media sites with your friends. Thank You.