How to Install Fire TV Guru on Kodi? Here I will explain you how to install Fire TV guru on kodi? If you are unaware of Kodi, please read below about the kodi and its installation procedure. You must have heard about Kodi central media player. Of course yes, you have. Otherwise, perhaps you wouldn’t be reading this article. Kodi is open source media player software developed by XBMC foundation. Kodi is available for all platforms. You can install Kodi it on windows, mac, iOS, etc. The reason behind Kodi popularity, it allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, and videos from the internet. As well as you can also play video, music, picture from storage.
Now you know what Kodi is and what you can do with that. Now let’s take a look at how you can install Kodi on windows. Here we are providing a full step by step guide of installation of Kodi on windows. After that you will have an installation procedure on how to install Fire TV guru on kodi?
How to install Kodi on Windows?
Here is the full tutorial of Kodi installation and configuration on windows. We are providing you a full guide on how to install Kodi on windows within 5 min.
How to install Kodi on Windows PC in 5 min?
Steps to Install Kodi V17.4 Krypton on Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Before you begin downloading, ensure that you have a proper internet connection to avoid interruption.
- Now launch the official Kodi download page by entering https://kodi.tv/download URL on your browser.
- Navigate to the Choose your Weapon section. Supported platforms like Windows, Android, iOS etc are listed.
- Tap on the Windows icon and wait until “Kodi for Windows” lightbox pops up.
- Once there, select the Pre-release tab.
- Under Kodi v17.4 RC1 “Krypton” there will be two versions – Release and Nightly.
- If you are a Windows 10, 8.1 or 8 Users, I would recommend you to tap on the Windows Store and Install it.
- Else, You could follow the traditional method by downloading the 32-Bit Kodi 17.4 Installer .exe on your Windows PC.
- Once Kodi 17.4 is successfully downloaded on your PC, then navigate to the Downloads directory.
- Double on the Kodi-17.4-Krypton_rc1.exe file.
- A new tab will appear with the details of installation. Tap on ‘Yes’.
- Now on the Kodi Setup, Tap on Next Button.
- Read the License Agreement, then tap on I Agree button.
- You can Choose Components by selecting the type on install – Full, Minimal, Normal, Custom.
- Choose your desired destination folder, Else leave it to the default location.
- Choose Start Menu Folder Name as “Kodi”.
- Tap on “Install” Button.
- Wait Until the Installation process is completed.
- Completing Kodi Setup. Kodi has been installed on your computer.
- Before you tap on Finish button. Tap on the Checkbox “Run Kodi” to ensure the proper version of Kodi is installed on your Windows PC.
- Start installing Best Kodi Add-ons and enjoy unlimited streaming today.
Every feature of the Kodi is pretty much managed and well placed. You can navigate through the Arrow key or by the Mouse or touchpad. Kodi not only plays Music, video, and picture but also using some add-ons it can also play the online movies, tv shows, and live tv. To add the add-ons, you need to download them from the market place of the Kodi.
How to Play Movies in Kodi?
To play the movies, music, picture in Kodi from your computer you need to locate them and it will ready to play. Let’s take a look at how to play any video file from your laptop or PC, to do so go to “Video>>Files>>Add files>> A new window will pop up “Browse”, now located the files into your computer and it will play it. The procedure is same for the Picture, music also.
How to Install Fire TV Guru ON Kodi 17 Build – Tutorial
Follow these steps to install Fire TV Guru on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- First of all, launch your Kodi app.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Add-ons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select ‘None’ and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://firetvguru.net/fire”.
- Name it ‘FireTV’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Select ‘Install from Zip File’ -> FireTV -> repository.firetvguru.zip
- Wait for the ‘Fire TV Wizard Enabled’ notification box.
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’ -> ‘Fire TV Guru Repo’ -> ‘Program Add-ons’ -> ‘Fire TV Wizard‘ -> Install.
- The download and installation process will begin.
- Now go to ‘My add-ons’ -> ‘Program Add-ons’.
- Choose ‘Fire TV Wizard‘-> Builds -> Fire TV Krypton.
- The necessary files will now begin to download.
- Once the download process and installation are completely, restart your Kodi 17.1 app.
- Congratulations, FTG Kodi 17 Build is now installed and ready to use.
Here as a result we came to a conclusion on install fire TV Guru Kodi on windows. Up to my knowledge I gave you clear information about the entire article. If you have any queries regarding this article, please post them in comment box. We are always here to help you. Please share this article if you like it.