How to Hide Apps on Android? Want to Know How? Have a look here. There are billions of users who are using Android now. And Android is the platform which implements more features than any other operating system. Now in this post, I am going to tell you How to Hide Apps on Android Devices. In Android mobile, users keep on trying lots of apps, and sometimes you need privacy in your apps too. As there are lots of apps that you don’t want to show others that you are using them.
And at that time you might be not able to find any solution. But today we are here to guide you in this. As the guide we are going to discuss right here will help you to hide any of your Android apps and then you can easily un hide them according to your wish. And for that, you have to follow complete guide discussed below to hide apps on android.
- 1 How to Hide Apps on Android Devices?
- 1.1 Method 1
- 1.2 Hide Apps on Android Devices Using Apex Launcher
- 1.3 Method 2
- 1.4 Hide apps on Android Using Hide App-Hide Application Icon App
- 1.5 Method 3
- 1.6 Hide Apps on Android Using Inbuilt Feature of Android 5.0+
- 1.7 Method 4
- 1.8 Hide Apps on Android Using Parallel Space App
- 1.9 Method 5
- 1.10 Hide apps on Android Using Go Launcher
- 1.11 Share this:
How to Hide Apps on Android Devices?
Here I will explain you the methods to hide apps on android devices. The methods are quite simple and easy, and you will not need to root your Android or to use the app that only works on the rooted Android in the first method as we are making it quite simpler. For that, simple launcher app will be greatly helpful. And the other methods will work on rooted Android. So follow the complete steps below to proceed.
Hide Apps on Android Devices Using Apex Launcher
- First of all, on your Android device, you need to download and install the Android launcher that is Apex Launcherthe launcher that will help you to easily hide apps on Android mobile.
- After downloading the app, simply launch the app on your device and now the launcher will get set to your device.
- Now on the homepage you will see the option App Settings there and you need to simply click on it.
- Now you need to navigate to Drawer Settings->Hidden apps there, just tap on it.
- Now you will see the list of all the apps that are currently installed on your device, and you need to select the apps that you want to hide in your Android device and then after selecting the apps, simply click on save option there.
That’s it! You are done, now you can’t see those apps in your Android drawer and if you want to access those apps, you can simply access them using the Google Search of your Android device.
Hide apps on Android Using Hide App-Hide Application Icon App
- First of all, you need to root your Android and for that, you need to follow the guide here.
- After rooting your Android device, you need to download and install the app Hide App-Hide Application Icon and after installing the app, launch it in your device. Now simply click on + button to add the apps in order to make them hidden using Hide App-Hide Application.
- Now you will see all the apps that are currently installed on your device, tick on the apps that you want to hide in your Android and click on save option Using Hide App-Hide Application
- That’s it! You are done, apps will get hidden, and you can easily unhide them using the same app.
Hide Apps on Android Using Inbuilt Feature of Android 5.0+
- In latest Android versions like the lollipop, Marshmallow, etc. there is the inbuilt features by which you can easily hide or say protect apps. So follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all, long tap on your Android screen and then click on Settings.
- There scroll down, and you will see the option Protected Apps, just tap on that option.
- Need to draw the pattern to hide the apps to lock them Using Inbuilt Feature
- Now your Android will list all the apps that are currently installed on your device, tap on the apps that you want to hide in your Android.
- Just click on save and that’s it! you are done, now the apps will be hidden from the drawer, and you need to enable the Protected Apps option, and that will ask for the saved pattern lock.
Hide Apps on Android Using Parallel Space App
This is another best way that you will surely love to try. Follow the steps below to proceed.
- First of all, in your Android, you need to download and install the app that is “Parallel Space”the app that lets you hide app in your device
- After you successfully downloaded this app, install the app on your Android device.
- After the installation completes, run the Parallel Space app on your device and click on incognito installation option there.
- Need to search for the app that you want to install and make it hidden.
- Now play store will open and there you will see that app, just download and install the app from there.
- Now click on Uninstall option on the prompt you see in the app. You have installed the app in parallel space and this can only be accessed in this app and will be hidden from users.
Hide apps on Android Using Go Launcher
Well, this is a launcher app for your Android device. However, this app also lets users hide apps. Go launcher have a new flat interface design with interactive control experience. Let’s know how to use Go launcher to hide apps.
- First of all, you need to download and install Go Launcher on your Android smartphone.
- Now open the app drawer and then long press on the app that you want to hide. Now simply drag to an app to “Hide” which is located on the top right corner of your screen.
- It will ask to set a pin or pattern lock to hide this app. Just, go through the steps. If you need to open the hidden app simply tap on the “Tools” option from your home screen.
- Now in the next screen, you need to tap on the option “Hide App”
- You need to draw your unlock pattern.
- You will see your hidden app there.
That’s it! You are done; this is how you can hide app using Go launcher. You can Download Paid iOS Apps For Free Without Jailbreak
Here as a result we came to a conclusion on How to hide apps on Android devices. Up to our knowledge we gave you clear information about entire article. So above discussion is all about How to Hide Apps on Android Devices. Use the complete guide discussed in the article, and you can easily have privacy in the apps that being currently installed in your Android. Hope you like this guide, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.