Hello everyone, this guide will be help you how to install or flash custom recovery like TWRP/ClockMod without PC. In every android device there is default stock recovery option, but in that low features and few options are available. If you need more features, you need to install custom recovery. Installation of TWRP/ClockMod will be avoid you warranty. These custom recoveries help you to take full android backup/recover and Flashing custom rom. Be carefully to do these, May be your device will be brick. I’m not responsible for that.
Before flashing custom recoveries, your android device must be rooted and unlock boot loader. Here, I will give you two methods to install or Flash Custom Recovery by Flashify Apk & RASHR Apk. After reading this article you all will get a deep knowledge on how to install or flash custom recovery.
How to Install or Flash Custom Recovery by Using Flashify APK?
Flashify is a simple tool by which you can install custom recovery directly without looking in Google and you don’t require any desktop to install it automatically looks for the custom recovery of your model and if it is available then it flashed it after asking you, you can also say flash custom recovery without pc using flashify from mobile. You also Take backup of your ROMs & custom Recovery Using flashify it is very good features of it. Nowadays there are many methods of rooting your mobile phone by one click you can search on Google. By using this simple method you can also get an updates in your device and you can even also flash files in your device.
And the one more this thing which is very best that flashify app apk application is having simple and easy interface so that you can use this flasher app without any issues.It also have a features of directly reboot your android device into boot loader and boot up into recovery in running time because, Most of the times we have to press 3 Buttons to start our recovery and with application all the works of flashing has become easy for any users of mobile phone which are familiar with tweaks either not.
Features of Flashify App Apk:
- No need to search for right Recovery on Google for your device because, it will search and flash automatically by confirming you without brick.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache using flashify no need to use recovery again n again so your data will be saved.
- You can flash your files without recovery.
- You can back up your device ROM easily using flashify application.
- Backup | Restore from cloud or from your SD Card or from Drop box.
- Keep track on your Files which files you have flashed recently in your device.
Note: Sometimes this application Misbehave so try this application at your own risk.
Requirements of Flash Custom Recovery
From here start the main part of article below is the list of some requirements, by which you need for use flashify app for flashing a custom recovery / ROM in your Device so let’s have a look on it now from below. How to install or flash custom recovery?
- At first, Download and Install Flashify application free from here – Flashify apk download
- Now you need any flash-able file which you want to flash in your device.
- So Download the flash files and keep / placed that files in your SD Card or your internal storage and don’t extract the .zip files anywhere.
- And a Rooted Android Phone where you want to flash the file.
- Keep Some Patience.
How to Install or Flash Custom Recovery
- Firstly Download and Complete all the basic requirements from above given easy procedural steps
- Now Simply Open the flashify application and this app will ask for root permission, then assign the application for root access by Grant.
- After that in right side of this app you will see an option named of Backup / Restore. Go there and Backup your Stock Kernel and Recovery file for future if you want to roll backup to original recovery or kernel.
Then, click on ZIP Files and click to Choose Files If the kernel or recovery is in flashable zip file. Or you can also select the Boot Image file for flash. If you have image file of kernel, Now Select Recovery image option if you have img file of custom recovery file. Then simply choose the file from your SD card which we have downloaded and placed in our mobile phone in Memory card or internal storage space. Now Flash the file in your android Device with flashify flasher app mobile and wait for some time and you can also flash recovery in your device. Click to Recovery and choose your favourite recovery and install it in your device
That’s it; method 1 on How to install or flash custom recovery is completed successfully.
How to Install or Flash Custom Recovery By Using RASHR
- Over 1500 Build-in Recoveries (Clockwork Mod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
- Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
- Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
- Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
- Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
- Ads can be disabled from settings.
- Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
Install or Flash Custom Recovery Rashr
Step 1: Install the [ROOT] Rashr – Flash Tool app on your android device.
Step 2: Open the app and grant it root access when prompted. There will be two options provided Flash ClockworkMod Recovery and Flash TWRP Recovery make sure you choose TWRP recovery and proceed further.
Step 3: If the recovery IMG is not found on your device then the app will ask your permission to download it, proceed further by downloading the required recovery IMG
Step 4: Wait for several minutes as the latest version of TWRP recovery is being installed. It may ask you to reboot your device just proceed by doing so and you have successfully flashed TWRP recovery on your android device.
Here, as a result technologymess has came to a conclusion on Flash Custom Recovery. Upto my Knowledge i had given u a clear information about flash custom recovery. If you have any queries regarding this article kindly post it in comment box. Feel free to comment. We are always here to help you. Hence, i request you to share this article with your friends in social media. Thank You.