Hello, our today’s article is about How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android. First of all As I was saying from the past days technology was increasing day by day. Everything has a solution which you find it in internet.Because Everybody have at least smartphones and also enjoying so many features in smartphones. Up to offline works its ok. What if you want some more stuff? Connecting to data and enjoying the services. That’s ok for some days. For that If the data is consumed fast what is the reason? Due to data consuming someone lose the exact stuff. Some people are using broadband wireless and wired networks for pc’s and android mobiles.
It is the best method to get more stuff on android. Suppose If you have your own internet at your living places its ok. What if you went out of that place? You need the data. Not a big problem. People can also connect to other wifi networks which are very nearer to you. These days public wifi’s are established everywhere. Therefore you went to coffee shops, colleges and some more places, there are public wifi’s. As much as you may browse and connect to the network by entering the password. Might If you go after a long time to that place did you remember the password? Absolutely no. Therefore For this purpose you have to know about How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android.
As I said above everything is possible. Surely You can get anything and you can find anything in internet. Mostly It’s very hard to remember all passwords which we are connected from long time. This method i.e. How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android? Is very useful in two types which I said above Connect to the wifi which you have used earlier and if you want to tell the password of the active wifi network to your friend. Most relevant article. Either you can use it in both ways.
How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android?
I will tell you two methods for How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android. One is for rooted android device and another is by using app which doesn’t needs rooted android mobile. If you people don’t know how to root click here. Let’s go into the steps of How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android.
Find Wi-Fi Password without Using Any App
- Open the web browser in your android device.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 as the IP address.
- At That place you have to enter the username and password.
- Enter admin for both username and password.
- Router page will open after entering username and password.
- Then go to the left panel side, Head to wireless -> wireless security. In that you can find PSK password (This is your wifi password).
Find Wi-Fi Password Using File Manager
The alternative method for How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android? Which you may root your android phone. For this method you need to download Ex- File Explorer. Not a big deal. Already our technologymess has came with you about this topic few days back.
Download Ex- File Explorer.
- Move to root folder. Usually, you can navigate to root folder by simply tapping the back button.
- Once you are there, check for data folder.
- Here You can see several folders and files in the data folder. Just after navigating to data → misc → wifi folder, look for a folder with the name conf and open it.
- There You may be asked to select the app with which you are going to open the file. Tap ES File Explorer’s built- in text/ HTML viewer to see it.
- On the file, you will be displayed the SSID and Password of the wifi networks you have ever connected to. password can be found right after pkd=.
ALSO READ: ES- FILE EXPLORER TIPS AND TRICKS
Here, as a result technolgymess has come to a conclusion on How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android? Up to my knowledge I had given you clear information on this article. Hope you all like it. Kindly help us by sharing this article. Means If you have any other alternatives for How to Find Connected Wi-Fi Passwords on android? Hence Kindly post it in comment box. Thank You.