MULTIPLE (DUAL) WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS IN SINGLE DEVICE
Now a day everybody using smart phones having dual sim facility, Also Installing updated and new apps for gaming, chatting and for some other purposes. For instant chatting everybody follows and installs the app called WHATSAPP. Everybody knows about this app. It is very simplest way to chat instantly. We can also send pictures, videos, and music to the other people.But we generally have only single Whatsapp installed on our smart phone. Whatsapp has become part and partial of everyone’s life. What if you have Whatsapp activated using both of your SIM Cards! This method is quiet easy and simple. check here for Whatsapp group names.
Best thing is that this tutorial to Install 2 Whatsapp on Same Android Phone / Dual Whatsapp on Android Phone you need not to be rooted! This tutorial will mainly focus at installing Dual Whatsapp alongside Whatsapp on Android Phone without any user conflicts and thus use both sim card numbers to activate them and use Whatsapp on both the SIMS using same android phone.
Steps to use two Whatsapp accounts in one mobile:
- Download the .apk file of GB Whatsapp or another link to downlad GBwhatsapp
- Install the app and follow the steps while installation. Agree the terms and conditions.
- No need to uninstall the previous Whatsapp file from your Mobile.
- Once you installed the app it asks a mobile number which you want to put it as your secondary number.
- Make sure that your mobile number was with you and working, because you will receive a verification code to the given mobile number while installation.
- Enter the verification code, it automatically verifies the code and asks for your profile information.
- Rooting your device is not required.
- The device works smoothly even if you use two Whatsapp accounts in one device.
- The latest APK is updated.
Its about installing OG Whatsapp
- First you need to take full backup of your messages and data before installing the OG Whatsapp.
- Clear Whatsapp data in application information.
- Go to Whatsapp folder in your sdcard. Rename it as OG Whatsapp.
- Now uninstall the Official Whatsapp application form your android device.
- Install OG Whatsapp apk latest version.
- While installing it asks the mobile number, enter the old number which you have used for your earlier Whatsapp.
- Click Ok.
- Now your OG Whatsapp is ready to use with old number.
- For secondary number install the Official Whatsapp from Play Store.
- While installing it asks the mobile number, Enter the new number and enjoy the dual Whatsapp in your android device.
- Based on the latest Whatsapp Version.
- Hide bars when clicking the preview picture.
- Option to hide the name and the date when copying more than one message.
It’s all about installing 2 Lines for Whatsapp. Installation procedure is as same as GB Whatsapp. But the only thing you should do is, you need to root the android device before using this application.
- Keep full account history and data after switching.
- Easy to use
- Perfect for dual sim phone.